Version 1.1.4: April 13, 2022¶
- Added new parsimony reconstruction methods and maximum ambiguity polytomy resolution for Dowser compatability.
Version 1.1.3: May 20, 2020¶
- Small bug fixes in preparation for Immcantation 4.0.0 release
Version 1.1.2: May 13, 2020¶
- Added basic intermediate sequence reconstruction function using –ASR or –ASRc 0.9
Version 1.1.1: Jan. 27, 2020¶
- Added more general maximum parsimony reconstruction methods.
Version 1.1.0: Sept. 16, 2019¶
- Added parsimony reconstruction methods for cell subsets. Information for Austin, Buckner et al. (2019) hardcoded. More general methods and documentation to follow.
Version 1.0.7: Feb. 19, 2019¶
- Added HLP19 substitution model, specified by HLP or HLP19.
- Constant B matrix approximation (–cbmat; default for HLP) dramatically improves runtime.
- Default for –motifs is now FCH (free coldspots and hotspots).
- FWR/CDR omega optimization is default behavior if partition files included.
- Output file cleaned up, as well as confidence interval prediction output.
- Repertoire-wide HLP17 parameter optimization
- Parallelization by tree using –threads
- Integration to Change-O through BuildTrees.py